We have been closely following updates and information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in the United States and abroad. Due to the most recent developments regarding the epidemic classification of the COVID-19, we will continue our online services as always. However, our facility will not be open to the public during this critical period. Additionally, there will be longer order processing times (2-3 business days) due to higher demand and delays from our carriers during this period. Thank you for all your support and understanding as we work hard to keep our community healthy and safe. Please see details for the facts.
Here are the facts about deliveries during this period:
- Our facility will be closed to the public during this period in order to prevent cross contamination. The local customers can place their orders online and pick-up their orders from our facility by appoinment only.
- Our online services and shipments will continue.
- We will closely monitor our shipments and disinfect surfaces and areas regularly.
- Though it's not a safety issue, you may experience longer processing times (2-3 days) due to higher demand than normal. Unfortunately, many of these delays are out of our control due to longer wait times with carriers and suppliers. Thank you for your patience.
- Since it takes several days to receive your package, there is little likelihood that the virus could still be live on the box and cause an infection, but it is always better to wash or disinfect surfaces when you receive your package. Always wash your hands, clean/disinfect surfaces touched.
- Don't forget! The product supply will be limited during this period. As a result, the product prices may vary due to the suppliers, distributors and the manufacturers behind the production process. We may apply quantity limits for certain products in order to serve our customers fairly. Do not stock products and let's respect each other. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please track your package properly from carriers website. Either BTF or FedEx will send tracking updates via email. Especially if you live in multiliving building and your adrees includes an Apt number, or the main entrance dooor is locked, let us know if you need signature required delivery.
- Please make sure your shipping address should be a residential address. If your shipping address is a business address, you have to make sure the business is open during this problematic period. Neither BTF nor FedEx will be responsible for unsuccessful business deliveries.
- The customers, who wants expedited delivery options, should choose FedEx Air services. All other orders placed with Free delivery option with FedEx Ground services will be sent in order, first come first serve basis. Please be aware that the FedEx Ground transit times most likely will be longer especially for the states who declares increasing numbers of Covid-19 cases. So, please do not order perishable items under these circumstances. FedEx Air services will be the best choice.
- We are continuesly receiving products and updating our inventory. The items and the quantities are very dynamic. It is always better to check back in a day or so, if you don't find what you are looking for.
Click on the logos below for recent updates