SAVING EVEN MORE WITH SHIPPING NOW!
We make our prices more reasonable and Free Shipping promotion is no longer offered in regular basis. But your savings are even bigger now! Always check out our "WEEKLY DEALS" link to save a lot more than a shipping cost. You may also follow our "News&Deals" section on the top menu.
Everybodys loves and prefers "Free Shipping" when they purchase something online. But the fact is; "Free Shipping" isn't really free, no matter what how irrational it is. You don't stop feeling good to get it. Here are some helpful facts to understand how the retailers apply this promotion:
1. You shouldn't compare us with the giants like Amazon. They have warehouses in every state to minimize their shipping cost. In order to get free shipping, you need to purchase Prime membership plus they have minimums to qualify for eligible items. When you consider most of the products inlude little mark-ups to hide these charges, it is not really free. Additionally, when you palce an order from our web site, by experience, it weighs around 20-30lb or even more, these shiping weights are not comparable with an item's weight (1-2lb) from Amazon.
2. Don't focus on the shipping charges when you check out on our site. You should compare the total cost of your purchase. Always do the math first. You see, it will be a lot cheaper than the others on the net. Plus, our registered customers always enjoy their reward points along with our weekly deals and discounts.
3. No more hassle with purchase (>$100) or weight limits (<20lb) to qualify for "Free Shipping". You pay for what you buy.
4. Shipping charges depend on your order's shipping weight and your location. When shipping weight is considered, don't forget, it includes shipping supplies such as packing materials, ice-packs and the boxes. We don't add any surcharges on the top of UPS charges. You can always check by entering your order's approximate weight and your zip code from UPS at https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_us.
5. If you are registered with us or like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, you receive weekly promotions via e-mail or social media. When the promotions combined with your order, your savings will be even more.
BTF is proud to offer reliable UPS Ground Services to the nationwide U.S as default. However, we are not able to ship to PO Boxes. Delivery time depends on where you live and local UPS Ground Delivery Schedule. You should expect to receive your package within 1 to 5 business days. Shipping Charge depends on which service you choose and your address. If your order contains perishables and you live in the states other than 1-2 Zones we strongly recommend that you choose UPS Air services especially for the summer time.
Below is the chart for approximate UPS Ground transit times for the States. Please keep in mind that UPS Ground services always give approximate delivery time, if you need your order arrived in a certain day, we strongly recommend you to choose UPS Air services.
Some orders, may not be shipped with UPS Ground services, as perishable and frozen products in such orders may be spoiled during transit time. For such orders, other shipping methods are available and you will be prompted for shipping options during the check-out. Our company will not be responsible for damage/spoilage for Zone 3-4 states if UPS Ground method chosen especially in summer time. Your order will be delivered with the service you choose and charged accordingly as stated in “Shipping Method Selection” during checkout. Your order will be shipped within 2 business days. Please note that if you place an order containing perishables after Thursday, your package might be sent on the first business day in the following week in order to prevent damage and spoilage in the carrier’s warehouses. We prefer to keep the packages in our refrigerated warehouse instead of UPS Stations for your convenience. In the summer time, always prefer your work address as delivery address if nobody at home address. In this way, your package will not stay under the sun all day long.
Facts and Restrictions for Alcoholic Beverages: You must be at least 21 years of age to order alcoholic beverages. Additionally, all shipments of alcoholic beverages within the United States require an adult's signature at the time of delivery. If an order includes alcoholic beverages along with the regular items, still requires an adult’s signature to be delivered. Best Turkish Food will arrange for shipment on behalf of our customer, to an address specified by our customer, provided that Best Turkish Food in its sole judgment believes that such shipment will not subject Best Turkish Food to the risk of any sort of legal action or other harm. If a customer lives in a state where the direct shipment of alcoholic beverages by BTF violates the law, we suggest that the customer provide an alternative address in another state or have their alcoholic beverage shipped to a third-party storage facility in a direct shipping-friendly state. As a service to our customers, we have compiled a listing of these facilities, which are not affiliated with BTF. We do not provide an endorsement of any facility and we recommend that you contact the facility directly to determine if their costs and services meet your needs. If you are planning on having alcoholic beverages shipped within the US, please be advised that orders on our Web site will only accept when the shipping address is in State of ILLINOIS. All of our customers are welcome to visit our location and purchase alcoholic beverages with a valid photo ID. You are responsible for the UPS surcharges for alchohol shipments.
Tracking your order:
Shipping to different locations:
Re-Scheduling the delivery
Your BTF order will arrive on your doorstep within 1- 5 business days via UPS Ground. Our delivery schedule shown below:
|For time-critical packages, BTF offers the most reliable, time-definite delivery in one, two, or three business days for faster delivery. The costs of these deliveries are the recipients’ liability.|
Packages are delivered between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm. An exact time of delivery cannot be given; it depends where the address is on the UPS courier’s route. When sending to a residential address, the standard practice is to leave the package at the door if no one is home. UPS Ground delivers regular weekdays (Monday thru Friday); No Saturday delivery offred unless posted by UPS. If you would like to require a signature upon delivery, you should inform us when you place your order. A signature is required for all packages sent to an office, a college dorm, a hotel room etc. If you request for signature proof and no one is home when UPS delivers the package, the courier will take the package back to local UPS Station and it will be the recipient’s responsibility to pick it up or schedule a redelivery. Please note that UPS does not keep the packages refrigerated and BTF is not responsible for any delays and spoilage.
Please Note: UPS only delivers on business days and does not deliver on the following 6 holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.